About the Company
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience, and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and delightful experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated and have a direct relationship with our customers. From grinding steel into high-quality razor blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. We’ve sold over 10 million razors, expanded internationally, and introduced our full suite of grooming products to major retailers like Walmart, Target, and Amazon. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, on board to redefine the way people interact with our brand online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The Acquisition Marketing Team at Harry’s manages digital and offline marketing channels to acquire new customers and drive sustained, profitable growth for the business. We are an enthusiastic group of hard-working, data-driven individuals, who think strategically about how to scale Harry’s paid marketing efforts in a measured, cost-effective manner.
About the Role
You will own the strategy, execution, and optimization of Search, Shopping, and Amazon paid advertising for Harry’s. You will work directly with a best-in-class Acquisition Marketing team and cross-functionally with other teams at Harry’s to identify ways to profitably grow the direct-to-consumer business.
Commitment: This is a full-time position based in NYC.
- Define strategy, manage, and efficiently scale customer acquisition driven through Search, Shopping, and Amazon paid advertising campaigns, with opportunity to oversee additional channels over time
- Independently perform daily bid, budget, and keyword optimizations while monitoring and reporting out on trends in key performance metrics
- Develop a learning plan of testable hypotheses to improve efficiency of spend
- Collaborate with designers and copywriters to produce high-performing ads & landing page experiences
- Conduct in-depth channel analyses, draw actionable insights from data, and share with the team
- Set and manage monthly and yearly goals for profitable growth in customer acquisition
- Compile industry research, competitive landscape information, information about new tools, and produce recommendations for how we can take advantage of these things
- Manage relationships with external partners as well as internal teams at Harry’s including Web Design, Web Product, Retention, Creative, Brand, S&OP, Customer Insights, Analytics, and others
This might describe you:
- 2+ years of experience in digital growth marketing managing Search, Shopping, or Amazon campaigns at a startup, ecommerce company, or digital media agency
- Intensely data-driven in your approach to solving problems, with a persistent desire to analyze, understand, and take action
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed in your work with a bias towards action and a willingness to take on tasks no matter how big or small
- Ability to independently prioritize time, staying organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Clear, concise communicator who can tailor a message to any audience
- Skilled/experienced in Excel, Google Analytics, AdWords, Amazon Seller Central; working knowledge of SQL, Looker is a plus
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive feedback
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Who you will work with:
- Report to the Head of Acquisition Marketing
- Work closely with a best-in-class Acquisition Marketing team
- Work closely with the Amazon lead
- Internal teams at Harry’s including Web Design, Web Product, Retention, Creative, Brand Marketing, S&OP, Customer Insights, Analytics, and others
- External vendors and agency partners who support across various marketing channels and tools
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.