This is role is part time, for 3 days a week, including Saturday and Sunday. You will be required to spend 2 full weeks (Mon-Fri) in the office for training when you start.
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We own our razor blade factory in Germany and sell our products directly on our website, meaning we’re able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers.
Since launching in the US in early 2013 we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand, thanks to the over 5 million guys who have trusted Harry’s for a great shave. As part of our mission to become a global grooming brand we launched Harry’s in the UK in July 2017 and we’re off to a very strong start! We’re just at the beginning of our journey here and we’re excited about what lies ahead.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
About the Team
At Harry's, the customer is at the heart of everything that we do. The Customer Experience Team serves as the bridge between Harry's and the people who use our products. We're the voice of Harry's to our customers and the voice of our customers to the rest of the Harry's team. From new products to marketing initiatives to our website, everything we do is directly influenced by our customers, and as a part of our CX team you can make Harry’s better too!
About the Role
As a part time Customer Experience Assistant you will work directly with our customers as we continue to grow our brand in the UK, answering their questions about everything from delivery times to how often they should shave. You will predominantly provide help over weekends, as well as one weekday. You will also work closely with the rest of the UK business to develop and execute creative ideas for improving the customer experience overall.
What you will accomplish:
- Tackle an array of customer issues via phone, email and chat
- Become an expert on our products and spread the love of Harry's
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service by surpassing our customers’ everyday expectations
- Create instant rapport with our customers, finding new and interesting ways to make them smile
- Suggest ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, and better serve our customers
- Master our internal tools in order to efficiently and effectively manage customer relationships
- Coordinate with Customer Experience Management to identify trends in real-time and channel customer feedback to all areas of the business
- Dive in wherever needed as we grow our UK operations
This should describe you:
- A clear communicator who can explain complex information in simple ways
- An incredibly empathetic person who has no problem putting themselves in the customer’s shoes
- A great rapport builder, with strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Eager to learn, grow, and develop your professional skills
- A fast problem solver, who can think on their feet to find creative solutions
- Strong start-up mentality, with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Self-motivated and grit to get things done, even when there’s no-one else around
- Flexible outlook and keenness to support other areas of the UK team as required
- Enjoy working in a team and overcoming challenges together
Here's who you'll work with:
- Report directly to the UK Customer Experience Manager
- Work with the Customer Experience Team, who like to make the everyday fun
- Work with the rest of the UK business to build and grow the Harry's team culture
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.