About the Role
Harry’s is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to oversee our Broadcast Media channels. This role reports to our Director of DTC and sits within the Performance Marketing team.
The Performance Marketing team is an iterative, performance-driven and brand conscious squad of marketers. We manage Harry’s paid media budget and systematically acquire new customers and grow our brand through smart and efficient channels and tactics. Working closely with teams across our organization including close partnership with the UK-based Brand Marketing team, we’re always coming up with new ways to reach new customers more quickly, effectively, and efficiently - all while building an enduring men’s grooming brand.
The right candidate is excited to join a fast-paced team, eager to learn, and hungry to make a big impact.
This position is based out of our central London office in Covent Garden.
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversee and build a world-class broadcast media mix, including TV, Audio and OOH
- Drive, develop and optimize a DR and brand-response strategy for media buys and partner effectively with agency partners to execute.
- Build a long-term roadmap for our broadcast media strategy, setting out clear goals, measurement frameworks and communicating out to key stakeholders across the business
- Design media strategies and partner on comms planning to use broadcast media channels to impact influence behaviour at different stages of the funnel; prioritizing according to business need
- Own weekly, monthly and annual forecasting and budgeting of your owned channels. Gain a strong perspective on how this fits within and influences the broader marketing mix.
- Work closely with our internal Creative team and external creative partners and partner on generating briefs and providing recommendations to optimize performance and validate hypotheses for achieving the agreed KPIs.
- Partner with internal teams and external partners to build dashboards, identify trends in performance, and refine attribution methodology for our broadcast media channels
- Assess new growth opportunities as they arise, developing quantitative models and evaluating them for fit against strategic goals and performance criteria.
- Help define internal best practices for existing broadcast channels, and support initiatives to push the performance boundaries of traditional media while building the Harry’s brand in the UK.
Background and Experience
- You have 6+ years’ experience managing performance-focused TV and OOH campaigns at a relevant company. Experience with Podcast a plus but not required.
- Highly analytical, able to generate meaningful insight from broad data sets and effective at presenting findings. Demonstrated experience measuring the performance of TV across both direct response and brand metrics.
- You are an expert in Excel and are comfortable performing data analysis and visualization (experience with Looker or Tableau very helpful)
- You are highly comfortable mitigating risk and working through uncertainty to achieve clear outcomes
- Team player – you get energy working both independently but also as part of a team. You enjoy listening to other perspectives, communicating your own and are able to navigate a positive path and achieve a successful end result when opinions differ.
- Detail oriented – you care about the detail, however big or small, and always strive to ensure your work is thorough and accurate.
- Constantly curious and have a relentless approach to learning new things and innovating – you’re a fast learner.
- Versatile and comfortable taking a logical and numeric approach to problem solving
- Strong communicator who can work effectively and get the best out of a range of internal and external partners. You can craft a convincing deck to explain your narrative.
- Highly commercial – you’re able to present a robust business case for any marketing investment, providing concise and structured rationale to any member of the team
- You have a keen creative eye and are able to identify and communicate opportunities for optimization through creative development. You can craft a clear insights-driven creative brief
- You thrive in a start-up environment, strong team player and are excited by the prospect of growing something from scratch
- An awesome addition to our growing team
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.