About the Team
The Global IT and SAP team at Harry's work cross-functionally and across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long term systems initiatives, and deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement and keep up with excelled growth and demand.
About the Role
- Anchored by SAP as our core systems, Harry's is in the process of building out a diverse set of scalable enterprise resource planning tools specifically designed to meet the needs of e-Commerce, Wholesale and Manufacturing
- The EDI Specialist is responsible for the daily EDI operations and monitoring of the EDI software
- This role will support the business operations and functionality in solving complex issues in the following areas of Supply Chain: Logistics & Distribution, Sales, Production, Inventory Management and EDI interfaces
- Working knowledge of EDI and the transactions in regard to Retailer/Vendor relationships
- Ability to manage a project with little or no supervision.
- Lead Order to Cash EDI projects for Harry’s customers and Procure to Pay EDI projects for new vendors
- Understanding of Mass Retail, International Wholesale and European E-commerce is a plus
What you will accomplish:
- Develops, implements, and monitors EDI systems, including data mapping, translation, schema, and interfaces. Performs testing and quality control checks on EDI systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain detailed documentation and process flow of all EDI processes
- Troubleshoot EDI document processing errors and work with trading partners directly to resolve in a timely matter
- Conducts analysis of EDI transactions and is responsible for documentation and reports
- Collaborate with EDI partners to resolve transmission problems.
- Work closely with Harry’s external EDI consultants and oversee EDI Projects
- Overall responsible for EDI implementation on 0rder to Cash
- Develop professional relationships with trading partner contacts to become the first line of support for new trading partner, existing trading partners in respect to EDI requirements, changes/updates.
- Work with third party company contacts to obtain contracts for set up and testing of EDI with trading partners.
- Able to work with company EDI team and system developers between the current ERP and EDI for requirement updates if required.
- Provide support for company associates who require review between EDI documents and current ERP to establish the cause of issues and resolution of issues.
- Provide overall support for company associates on any EDI request for update, re-dropping of data, re-pushing of data from servers to inbound or outbound document exchange.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and business staff
- Work with end users to ensure user acceptance testing is thorough and complete
This should describe you:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working with SAP or any ERP Systems (SAP ByDesign preferred) and at least 5 years professional experience with EDI
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with customers, senior management and technical teams
- Strong organization, prioritization, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Expert in EDI mapping for 850, 856, 855, 810, 943, 944, 940, 945, 832
- Develop and execute test scripts related to X12 Transmissions
- Understand the use of UPC through GS1 and NRF requirements
- Understand the use of GS1-128 to help facilitate the creation of shipping labels in regard to customer specific ASN requirements
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong customer focus and a track record of delivering best in class service levels.
- Working knowledge of relevant SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to IT Director Enterprise Systems
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to Logistics & Distribution, Supply Chain, S&OP, Manufacturing, Sales and Finance.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.