The Senior Associate, MRP & Planning, will lead the implementation of new supply chain planning systems and processes to support MRP, DRP and other key functions. This role will help with change management, user support and system optimization during the scoping, development and launch phases. Over time, the role will convert to a supply & inventory planning position. This role will develop time-phased supply plans and inventory policy for the Harry’s Inc. global supply chain. The objective will be to determine the optimal inventory levels to achieve target customer service levels with a continuous improvement mindset.
About the Team
The Supply & Inventory planning team works with demand, sourcing, distribution and other cross-functional partners to develop production plans, optimize inventory and insure high customer fulfillment rates.
What you will accomplish:
- Help with the scoping, development and launch of new supply chain planning systems supporting MRP, DRP and other key operational functions.
- Work with users to optimize supply chain system settings and performance as measured by KPIs and industry benchmarks.
- Support change management and become a process and systems champion and subject matter expert.
- Following implementation, optimize service and inventory levels by SKU at each location of the supply chain network (plant, co-packer, in transit, DC).
- Develop a clear set of KPIs and targets to monitor and improve production, service and inventory performance using ABC SKU categorization.
- Provide robust service reporting, root cause analysis and forward actions to achieve service goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to create a robust assumption-based inventory plan.
- Track and reduce excess and obsolete inventory.
- Model scenarios and understand impacts of changes to demand, supply and network assumptions.
This should describe you:
- BA or equivalent preferably in a related area (supply chain, finance, engineering, economics)
- 2-3 years of experience with a supply chain system implementation in a CPG environment.
- Strong project management skills and ability to lead a cross-functional team.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to develop inventory models.
- Strong collaborative and influencer skill set.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Sr Manager, Supply & Inventory Planning.
- Part of the supply chain team.
- Works closely with demand planning, distribution/logistics, finance, plant and co-packers.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.