We’re looking for a strategic and data-driven Senior Digital Product Lead to join the Harry’s team in London. In this role you’ll be responsible for establishing and building out the first digital product function for Harry’s outside of the US, defining and executing the product roadmap and creating amazing direct-to-consumer online experiences. Consider it a start-up within a start up!
If you’re a thoughtful and passionate people leader with a mild (to moderate) obsession with data, testing, agile project management, customer research, and creating seamless online experiences, we’re looking for someone like you.
Digital Product at Harry’s
At Harry’s, the Digital Product team represents the customer, and our mission is to build powerful, direct-to-consumer experiences that will delight customers and make their lives easier. To date, global digital product has been run by our talented colleagues based in our New York office. However, since launching in the UK in July 2017, Harry’s has seen rapid international growth, resulting in the need to build out a dedicated digital product team in London that will oversee our evolving product needs and facilitate continued rapid expansion.
Our philosophy to digital product is simple - we approach it with a game-changing mindset with a drive for simplicity and combine that with an endless passion for our customers. By having a direct and real-time relationship with our online customers, we hone in on customer needs, ideate the best product and design solutions to serve them, and build user-centric experiences. We then launch, measure and iterate on solutions and don’t rest until we find the right answer for our customers.
You’re a hands-on problem-solver with a “can-do” attitude, letting nothing stand in the way of clarity, prioritisation and execution. You have an insatiable appetite for understanding your customers and is committed to finding digital solutions that meet their needs, sweating the details and tying them back to the big picture.
You’re a born collaborator equally comfortable talking tech with developers, user experience with designers, copy and positioning with product marketers, numbers with finance and marketing, and strategy with senior management.
You’re incredibly organised and can drive a project through from start to finish with multiple stakeholders, whilst being mindful to create a positive and enjoyable working environment. You enjoy building things from scratch and are a natural self-starter.
What you will do
- Establish and build-out the Harry’s UK-based Digital Product team. Hire and directly manage a UX Designer and CRM Manager.
- Lead a team of engineers, QA, and other partner stakeholders - providing guidance and direction to achieve the product vision for customer-centric product launches and improvements.
- Define and manage the product roadmap for new product and features, including sprint planning and execution, setting and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders, including the senior team.
- Create and maintain sequencing of projects, prioritization and trade-offs for both short-term and longer-term strategic goals.
- Identify and drive any customer discovery needed to build product roadmap (usability, customer interviews etc.)
- Manage an email marketing team to plan and deliver CRM strategies that encourage customer retention and loyalty whilst creating a delightful customer journey
- Identify, implement and integrate user research, market insights, and customer feedback into product requirements and new feature development
- Apply insights to define KPIs to analyse the success of product initiatives and A/B test results to support product decision making, including: setting sample sizes for tests, understanding when statistical significance has been reached, and forecasting LTV impacts of product initiatives
- Own on-site merchandising and coordinate new product and campaign launches with cross-functional teams such as marketing, finance, legal and other internal teams
- Define and continuously identify opportunities to improve the product development process and culture.
What you bring:
- 6+ years’ of prior experience in e-commerce digital product management
- A strong track record leading product teams to successful product launches
- Experience managing a cross-functional team of designers and developers through the product lifecycle - including product/feature vision, sprint planning, feature development, launch, iteration & optimisation
- Demonstrated ability to understand, discuss and communicate technical concepts with both technical and non-technical employees
- Experience developing an email marketing strategy and leading a team to execute against
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with a passion for data-driven decision-making
- Expertise redefining and building insights-led and customer centric user experiences
- Comfortable communicating with designers, developers and marketers through wireframes, product requirement briefs, insights etc...
- Expertise in a range of web analytics and A/B testing tools - Google Analytics, Heap, Optimizely, HotJar, SurveyMonkey and usertesting.com
- The ability to draw out the best from a broad array of multi-faceted teams, and develop an atmosphere that unleashes creativity and meaningful work
- Unwavering entrepreneurial spirit with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in no matter how big or small the task
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.