About the People Team
The People Team at Harry's, Inc. is here to make it a better place to do great work, grow our people, and build an innovative business. We are looking for enthusiastic, humble, and curious people-loving-people to join us!
About the Role
The Events and Experience Coordinator designs and executes internal events and employee experience programs at Harry’s while also overseeing reception. We’re looking for a friendly and service-oriented individual who is excited about running events and elevating office culture.
What you will accomplish:
- Greet guests warmly and create a welcoming experience for visitors and employees
- Be the first point of contact for employee requests with responsibility to direct requests to other team members as needed
- Create meaningful and engaging celebrations and activities (small and large-scale) that align with company values and Workplace Experience team goals
- Project manage all aspects of employee events from start to finish
- Manage relationships with all event-related vendors
- Drive and continually improve Workplace Experience team programs including anniversary gift program, employee store, and food and beverage programs
- Assist with office operations tasks as needed
This should describe you:
- 0-2 years’ of professional experience
- Proactive: You take initiative to solve problems and get the job done
- Organized and detail-oriented: You create great processes to keep organized and always double check your work-- you never miss a detail!
- Service-oriented: You have infinite enthusiasm for helping our Harry’s employees
- Problem solver: Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Team Player: You are willing to help with any task no matter how big or small
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- Reliable: You are reliable and consistent in your work all the time
- Culture Champion: Excited to incorporate Harry’s culture, mission, and values into all events and experiences
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reports to the Workplace Experience Manager within the People team, but this role works cross-functionally to support all teams in the office.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.