About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives the Harry’s brand strategy and growth within our mass retail partners. The Retail team is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions – merchandising, Marketing, Operations and Store execution. As Harry’s continues to develop as a Men’s Grooming brand, the Retail team will be the primary driver of future growth and expansion for the company.
About the Role
The Retail Shopper Marketing Manager is an important role for helpi to manage the Harry’s brand within our US-based Mass Retail partners. This role has a direct impact on the way our brand comes to life at retail, working closely with the Marketing and Retail teams to drive amazing shopper solutions that create trial and loyalty for our brand. They will also be a key partner in driving commercial innovation across all products within the Harry’s brand for Mass Retail.
Here's what you'll accomplish:
- The RSMM is responsible for leading innovative in-store marketing programs within Mass Retail including ideation, execution, & post-program reporting, with a focus on 360° integration.
- The RSMM builds & maintains key relationships with retailers’ merchandising, marketing, & ISM teams for the Harry’s brand within Mass Retail.
- The RSMM coordinates with the internal Brand, R&D, Design, Creative, & Insights partners to support the retail mission and ensure consistent Marketing strategy and execution at our Mass retailers.
- The RSMM is a key stakeholder in Harry’s annual planning process -- helps translate Harry’s strategic direction into shopper marketing tactics customized for Mass Retail that drive consumer trial, brand loyalty and ultimately profitable sales. This includes partnering with team leaders on annual retail planning, P&L management, and efficient/effective trade & OpEx spending.
This should describe you:
- Professional, enthusiastic, a solid team player that possesses a drive for results, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and easily adapts to changing priorities
- Experience and a proven track record of working closely with internal sales and marketing teams to develop and execute successful 360° in-store retail marketing and promotional programs
- Experience with Channel/Shopper Marketing planning, project management and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- An amazingly creative person and out of the box thinker -- able to brief, inspire and recognize great creative work
- Exceptionally curious about our target shopper and demonstrates an ability to interpret consumer and retail data including Nielsen & InfoScout -- ability to tailor shopper programs that connect back to key, strategic insights
- A model of collaborative behavior and a strong track record of partnering cross-functionally to deliver best in class shopper programs
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills and experience with internet research and digital/social media
- Extremely organized, dependable and self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
Who you will work with:
- You'll work most closely with key contact at major Retailers (merchandising, marketing, ISM) and our Brand Marketing, Design, & Retail teams here at Harry’s
- You'll report to the Director of Retail Shopper Marketing
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.