About the Role
The Facilities Coordinator role is a critical function within the Workplace Experience team at Harry’s. We’re looking for a service-oriented individual who is excited to work in a fast-paced environment with lots of facilities needs. This person will be responsible for making sure facilities issues are identified and resolved quickly so being organized and proactive are keys to success.
What you will accomplish:
- Anticipate facilities needs in the office and handle repairs and maintenance issues in a timely manner
- Document our facilities procedures so they’re detailed and easy to read
- Manage all office supply inventory and restocking
- Interact regularly and build relationships with executives and colleagues across various teams
- Handle facilities related requests from employees promptly and with a service- oriented mindset and coordinate with building management when needed
- Able to use small hand tools and perform tasks such as painting, furniture assembly, and replacing light bulbs
- Excited to take on Workplace related projects such as move coordination, space optimization, build out assistance and more!
- Responsible for ensuring both office space and storage closets are organized and clutter-free at all times
- Assist with event set up as needed
This should describe you:
- 1-2+ years professional experience in facilities coordination preferred
- Proactive: You take initiative to solve problems and get the job done
- Organized and detail-oriented: You create great processes to keep organized and always double check your work-- you never miss a detail!
- Hard working: You are reliable and consistent in your work all the time and mindful of coordinating coverage when out of the office
- Handy: Able to perform tasks such as changing a lightbulb or tightening a door handle
- Service-oriented: You have infinite enthusiasm for helping our Harry’s employees
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- A sense of humor
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reports to the Workplace Experience Manager within the People team, but this role works cross-functionally to support all teams in the office.
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.