Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We own our razor blade factory in Germany and sell our products directly on our website, meaning we’re able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers.
Since launching in the US in early 2013 we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand, thanks to the over 5 million guys who have trusted Harry’s for a great shave. As part of our mission to become a global grooming brand we launched Harry’s in the UK in July 2017 and we’re off to a very strong start! We’re just at the beginning of our journey here and we’re excited at what lies ahead.
About the Team
This is just the beginning of the workplace team! The super exciting thing about Harry’s is that the UK team hasn’t been around for long, so although we only have about 30 people to look after currently, we are expanding all the time. Up until now, our workplace has been looked after by one person (Officially... although we’re a helpful bunch), but along with our brand new home located near to Leicester Square, we’re looking for a bright, friendly and hardworking person to come and join us. Someone to help set up new processes, keep the office running seamlessly and generally be the face of Harry’s in the UK.
About the Role
As the Workplace Coordinator, you will work directly with the Executive Assistant to help run the office. From managing office supplies and snacks (very important!), to keeping tabs on the office facilities and ensuring everything runs smoothly for the team. You will also work closely with the rest of the UK team, supporting with coordination of events, interviews and meeting room schedules.
What you will accomplish:
- Greet all guests in a friendly manner and make sure that every guest and colleague has an amazing and personable Harry’s experience
- Assess the needs of visitors in order to host them seamlessly
- Manage all incoming mail and packages
- Monitor and maintain office supplies' inventory and stock
- General upkeep of reception area and meeting rooms
- Assist in managing conference room schedules
- Support with the coordination of Harry’s internal events
- Support the recruiter with interview schedules and coordination
This should describe you:
- A clear communicator who can explain complex information in simple ways
- An incredibly empathetic person who has no problem putting themself in the customer’s shoes
- A great rapport builder, with strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Eager to learn, grow, and develop your professional skills
- A fast problem solver, who can think on their feet to find creative solutions
- Strong start-up mentality, with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Self-motivated and grit to get things done, even when there’s no-one else around
- Flexible outlook and keenness to support other areas of the UK team as required
- Enjoy working in a team and overcoming challenges together
Here's who you'll work with:
- Report directly to the UK Executive Assistant
- Be the face of Harry’s UK: the first person to say hello to anyone walking into our office