We are recruiting a Distribution Analyst to support the UK E-commerce operations. This includes the management of our UK 3PL, implementing new initiatives to drive cost reductions while delivering service to our end customer. This position will require someone is able to work cross functionally both with colleagues in UK and US.
About the Team
Harry’s Distribution and Logistics team overseas the management of our 3PL’s, whilst overseeing the flow of our product from point of supply to our end customers worldwide. We manage a global network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders and our customers.
At Harry's UK we're small but incredibly ambitious, and we've got big plans for the future. We’re fortunate to have all the benefits of a start-up - think fast-paced dynamic work culture, lots of autonomy and hyper-growth - along with the resources and stability that comes with being part of an established global business.
We live and breathe our values, and we strive to work collaboratively every day. Our London office is located in the heart of Covent Garden and yes, as a start-up we have unlimited coffee, snacks and as many free shaving products as you require! And don’t worry, facial hair is allowed here at Harry's. We got you.
- Manage the E-commerce day to day operations, ensuring that our 3PL is adhering to Harry’s SLA’s and KPI’s
- Collaborate with supply chain, R&D, S&OP, DTC, Customer Experience and Finance teams to design and implement UK Distribution strategy
- Responsible for inventory accuracy including PI counts and organising stocktakes
- Drive, develop and implement continuous improvement in the warehouse
- Compile, track and review KPI’s for distribution, where necessary, identify trends and take swift corrective action
- Attend and lead MMR’s, QBR’s with our UK 3PL’s and Internal stakeholders
- Be the point of contact for NPI’s that will be launching on Harrys.com and share risks analysis
- Assist on developing RFP/RFI’s for any future e-commerce expansion within the European region
- Collaborate with Cross functional teams to understand where fulfilment and operational cost could be reduced
- Courage to initiate and lead change to drive success
This should describe you:
- BA/BSc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or Business-related field
- Minimum 2+ years’ related experience required
- Experience in managing distribution for FMCG/CPG
- Experience in managing 3PL’s in UK and/or Europe
- Able to perform business analysis in Excel
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and able to handle a multitude of projects at any one time, as well as seek ways to improve personal and organisational effectiveness to meet current and future business needs
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Julian Tyrassek, Distribution Senior Manager
- Working in the Global Distribution and Logistics Team – Based in the London Office
- You will be working cross functionally with, customer experience, finance, DTC and supply chain
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.