The Senior Sales Strategy Associate will play a critical role in Harry’s continued success at retail and specifically for our business at Target. This multi-dimensional customer facing position will be responsible for managing all aspects of strategic analysis and business performance for Harry’s and our retail partners. As this role will work across internal and external teams, it requires strong collaboration skills and attention to detail to ensure efficient and accurate results.
About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives the Harry’s and Flamingo brand strategy and growth with our mass and specialty US-based retail partners. The Retail team is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, such as Target and Walmart, cultivating relationships across all functions – Finance, Marketing, Operations and Store execution. As Harry’s continues to develop as a personal care brand, the Retail team will be the primary driver of expansion.
What you will accomplish:
- Provide the primary customer and internal analytic support for our business at Target for the Harry's and Flamingo brands
- Possess a deep understanding of consumption data in analyzing daily/weekly/annual trends at the customer level and provide knowledge on the competitive marketplace as well by building primary reports.
- Develop into a “storyteller” - interpret the data and tell a story with it. Be an independent thinker with great communication skills.
- Manage weekly scorecards for internal tracking of retail business as well as Joint Business Planning scorecard with external retail partners.
- Conduct Monthly Performance summaries of our business in the retail channel for internal and external needs.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase point-of-sale revenue through thoughtful analysis of the category, store level sales, and shopper insights
- Assist in day to day analytical support for the retail business, building content driven reports and presentation decks. Be the go to for ad-hoc retail reporting.
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with key stakeholders to drive efficiencies.
This should describe you:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years in an analytical, planning, data-driven role. Experience working with retail partners especially Target and MerchIQ is a plus.
- Experience with Nielsen, IRI, or other syndicated retail data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Business Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to manage complex data from multiple sources and synthesize into solid business reporting tools and analytic resources.
- Excellent communicator with strong written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for the work and desires to be seen as an analytics leader not just report generator.
- Professional and enthusiastic team player with passion to work collaboratively across teams and drive for results.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Retail Sales, Target
- Working on the Retail Sales Team
- You will work most closely with S&OP, Strategy, Supply Chain, Finance, R&D and Key Customer Contacts.
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.