Harry’s is adding a new Principal Recruiter to our growing People team – and the first HR person in the UK. This person has experience working cross functionally to partner with leadership in a fast paced, high growth organization. Reporting into the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, this person works autonomously across the Harry’s UK team to find, hire and retain top talent.
About the Team
The Recruiting Team at Harry's works to build and support the Harry's team at large through innovative ways. We have developed our hiring philosophy and thoughtful processes over the past few years that we now need to improve in order to ensure scalability. We are looking for a enthusiastic, humble, and curious people-loving-person to join us.
About the Role
As our Principal Recruiter, you play a critical role in sourcing, interviewing and hiring candidates for a diverse set of roles across our growing UK organisation. Additionally, you will be a strategic partner to hiring managers and interview teams to ensure we have a strong, unbiased and efficient recruiting process.
What you will accomplish:
- Support hiring needs across the Harry’s UK organization.
- Be a strategic partner to hiring managers to help align organizational needs with available talent.
- Own full cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates.
- Provide a consultative recruiting experience to internal stakeholders. Develop strong, strategic partnerships with hiring managers and interview teams providing not just trusted advice for scoping roles and candidate profiles but also leaning on them for support as well as pushing them for results.
- Excel at providing an exceptional candidate experience.
- Partner closely with the People function.
This should describe you:
- Five plus years’ experience in a cross functional recruiting function. Has worked independently supporting and advising hiring managers.
- Sourcing Master - you have experience sourcing on multiple roles at a given time using tools such as Linkedin, Entelo and other sourcing techniques plus a extensive network to pull from.
- Fast learner and adaptable to all timelines, needs and asks within recruiting.
- You deeply care about candidate experience. You want candidates to walk away from their interview feeling great.
- Think outside the box! You are excited about finding new ways to engage talent.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team and the world around you.
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication.
- You are always thinking about how to help your teammates around you excel.
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously.
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 5 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.