Harry's is looking for an enthusiastic Network Systems Administrator who will be an integral part of our IT Operations team. We are always improving our IT infrastructure, implementing the most up to date hardware and software solutions and we need another bright mind and extra pair of capable hands to assist Harry’s teams to advance and be as progressive as our growth plans. This role will report to the Senior Manager, IT Infrastructure as part of the local and Global IT Operations team and will be working with all other teams at Harry's.
About the Team
The global IT team at Harry’s plays a key role in scaling our business since IT is relied on to ensure that other departments are highly efficient. The New York based team is expanding rapidly to support the business requirements. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure that our coworkers are operating in the most state-of-the-art environment. Learning and development is a regular part of our day to day activities along with researching and implementing the latest and greatest technologies to support our internal customers effectively.
About the Role
The right candidate’s primary responsibilities will be to manage and improve our network infrastructure as well as our internal and cloud systems. They will be providing day-to-day advanced support and participate regularly in IT project management and implementation including mass configuration rollouts, testing, upgrades and routine maintenance of critical resources and documenting everything to give us the information we need to succeed.
What you will accomplish:
- Support, maintain and improve our network infrastructure (currently Meraki) to meet best standards for functionality and security
- Configure and enhance network connectivity between our office and remote sites, users and cloud solutions
- Monitor networks/ systems and identify how performance can be improved
- Support and maintain internal and cloud systems including but not limited to VMWare, Active Directory, JAMF, Gsuite, Bit Defender, etc.
- Respond to incoming technical support requests and perform end-to-end troubleshooting of issues as needed
- Manage security-related tasks including patch and vulnerability updates on all platforms including Mac and PC along with remote software deployment
- Provide remote off-hours support on a rotating schedule
- Meraki firewall, switch and access point configuration experience. Meraki certification a plus
- Working advanced knowledge and experience with network topology including ACLs, DMZ, VPN, DHCP, DNS, and vlan segmentation as well as failover design and implementation
- Demonstrated experience with Gsuite including email, drive management and security
- VMWare and Active Directory network configuration and general administration
- File storage permissioning knowledge with backup and restore experience
- Knowledgeable and adaptable to new technologies such as JAMF, O365, Netapp and Sharepoint
- Disaster Recovery and Business continuity exposure and interest
About the Company
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
Harry’s believes in bringing together different individuals, ideas and perspectives to create an inclusive space so that people feel comfortable speaking out and pushing boundaries every day. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.