At Harry’s we are building a cutting edge technology stack to support our multi-brand vision. We are a successful men’s grooming and men’s care brand. We launched in 2013, focused on quality craftsmanship, simple design and modern convenience and now we have over 3 million customers worldwide.
With our most recent round of financing ($112 million), we are developing brands beyond men’s care. The technology required to enable our goals is more sophisticated than first meets the eye. If you are a driven, talented engineer, come join us and help build the platform that will enable our new vision.
About the Role
As a Senior Staff Engineer, Automation (SDET) you will be responsible for driving, designing and implementing quality automation tools and technologies to support a variety of engineering and business needs. You are an expert in developing frameworks for robust regression suites, CI/CD workflows, automated testing scripts and enjoy raising the bar for quality, efficiency and programming best practices. You will report to the Director of Engineering, Quality, Operations & Mobile.
What you will accomplish:
- Drive the architecture and implementation of our automation test framework and load testing environment, improving quality in our backend services, web and mobile products
- Improve our CI/CD workflow to improve quality and operational efficiency
- Mentor engineers on automation testing best practices
- Contribute to engineering best practices - evangelizing test innovations, writing RFCs, creating runbooks, driving process improvements
This should describe you:
- You have significant experience in test automation, including design, assessments, script development, and maintenance
- You have demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration and test toolsets / frameworks (Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, JMeter, etc…)
- You have architecture experience with distributed systems and cloud technologies (deep understanding of AWS technologies is a plus)
- You are curious about software and how things work, you work to understand technical problems deeply, and you stay current.
- You are able to productively collaborate across Engineering, Product Management and Design teams. You invest in the success of your teammates, cross-functional partners and projects.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.