Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We can deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 4 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The Global IT and SAP team at Harry's work cross-functionally and across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long term systems initiatives, and deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement and keep up with excelled growth and demand.
About the Role
- Anchored by SAP as our core systems, Harry's is in the process of building out a diverse set of scalable enterprise resource planning tools specifically designed to meet the needs of e-Commerce, Wholesale and Manufacturing
- The Systems Manager - Supply Chain is responsible for the daily operations and monitoring of the EDI software, infrastructure and ERP System
- This role will support the business operations and functionality in solving complex issues in the following areas of Supply Chain: Logistics & Distribution, Sales, Production, Inventory Management, EDI interfaces and other modules within the ERP
- Ability to manage a project with little or no supervision.
- Must be comfortable managing performing technology selection and assessment or like projects from start to finish; including but not limited to defining requirements, creation of RFPs, working with vendors and customers
- Help lead projects for WMS, PLM, Demand Planning Solutions, API Integration with ERP and E-commerce
- Understanding of International Wholesale and European E-commerce is a plus
What you will accomplish:
- Develops, implements, and monitors EDI systems, including data mapping, translation, schema, and interfaces. Performs testing and quality control checks on EDI systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain the ongoing reliability, performance, management, and support of our SAP systems and training users on ERP systems as needed.
- Monitors system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability, execute contingency plans in case of system outages as well as support and troubleshoot all related technical problems.
- Prepares user instructions as well as technical documentation for support, such as server and client hardware/software configurations and network configurations.
- Lead requirements gathering, future state design and fit-gap analysis workshops with business stakeholders
- Documents systems requirements, defines scope and objectives, and creates systems specification that drive systems development and implementation
- Provide training for individuals or groups to effectively deploy modules and systems functions of ERP systems
This should describe you:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience working with SAP or any ERP Systems (SAP ByDesign preferred) and at least 5 years professional experience with EDI
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with customers, senior management and technical teams
- Strong organization, prioritization, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong customer focus and a track record of delivering best in class service levels.
- Working knowledge of relevant SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile
- Experience with WMS, PLM, PDM, BI reporting ex. Looker or MicroStrategy
- Understanding of E-commerce or DTC process
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to IT Director Enterprise Systems
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to Logistics & Distribution, Supply Chain, S&OP, Manufacturing, Sales and Finance.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering. diversity across our company.