Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Role
At Harry’s, we care deeply about our team and our culture. The Workplace Experience Manager is a critical role in creating an outstanding experience for our team and helping build and maintain the culture we want in our office. Our team is growing quickly and in January 2018 we moved into a new 60K square foot space in Soho with plans to continue to expand our footprint over time. Our new office is beautifully designed and reflects our Harry’s brand. We are looking for someone to run the operations of this office and help us expand into new spaces as we grow.
The Workplace Experience Manager will handle all day-to-day operations of the office with a focus on excellent service and efficiency. They will manage all vendors and suppliers, creating and maintaining budgets for all service and ensuring we keep all supplies in stock. They will have the ability to craft our food and beverage program, incorporating input and feedback from the team. They will be the go to person for employee questions and requests, building strong relationships and trust across the team. They will also be the main point of contact for the landlord and be responsible for all preventative and emergency maintenance of all facilities equipment.
We are looking for someone with a lot of energy and passion who loves rolling up their sleeves and driving things forward autonomously. You will report to the Director of Workplace Experience and Real Estate and be part of the People team at Harry’s.
What you will accomplish:
- Ensure smooth daily office operations, cleanliness and appearance of the office
- Respond quickly to all employee requests, maintaining high standard of service
- Create and manage budgets for all supplies for the office. Manage the ordering for all NY office needs (supplies, snacks, weekly lunches, brews, etc.)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all suppliers and vendors
- Oversee office moves from start to finish as well as maintain accurate roster and headcount for the office, assigning new desks and moving people as needed
- Lead food and beverage program to deliver quality food people are excited about
- Manage all office wide communication
- Maintain the culture and execute fun events
- Oversee the preventative and emergency maintenance of office equipment including HVAC, MEP and office equipment
- Ensure compliance with all building code and safety regulations, including creating and revising company policies as they relate to the physical space
This should describe you:
- 4+ years of experience in a facilities management or office management role
- Passionate about customer service and excited to go above and beyond for your team
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Lifelong learner, seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- Team player who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to help get things done
- Sense of humor who takes their work seriously and themselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Director of Workplace Experience and Real Estate
- You will work on the People team which also includes Recruiting, People Operations and Talent Development
- You will work closely with every other team at Harry’s every day
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.