Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
As the Senior Manager of Recruiting, you will manage and support a passionate team of recruiting experts and help the Head of Recruiting develop scalable talent strategies and processes to achieve Harry's goals for rapid growth. You will also lead by example and be a recruiting partner, helping to find the best talent in our industry by using an established personal network and community-driven approach engaging the right talent who will make a positive contribution to our culture and our company's success.
What you'll do:
- Manage a growing team; developing team members at various stages in their recruiting careers, bringing recruiting expertise and best practices.
- Drive strategic direction and execution of processes and people involved with all areas of the talent lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Head of Recruiting & Hiring Managers on recruiting process improvements and on workforce planning/talent mapping initiatives, including prioritization.
- Coach your team on building and maintaining strong partnerships with their hiring teams, in order to run seamless and efficient recruiting processes.
- Own candidate experience, keeping it top of mind throughout the recruiting process; and train your team to do so, too.
- Develop recruiting reports and dashboards to track and communicate metrics to the business, while simultaneously using said metrics to encourage performance optimization across the team.
- Own reqs for executive recruiting, high-level searches and other searches during hiring our surge.
- Provide strategic, operational, and organizational leadership to further develop Harry's commitment to diversity and inclusion in the broadest sense possible.
The following describes you:
- Multiple years of recruiting experience in high-growth environments and leading as well as building high performing recruiting teams.
- Deep understanding of how to run a high quality, full cycle recruiting process; and the ability to lead a team in doing so.
- An innate desire to win and hire the best; constantly working toward your hiring goals with a strong sense of urgency.
- A proven track record of achieving results in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- An analytical mindset. The ability to pull insights from the metrics you’ve been tracking, and present findings and plans for improvement to executive leadership.
- Strong project management skills; the ability to follow-through on individual and team-wide goals, plans and projects.
- Collaborative, creative, and supportive of hiring managers, interviewers and your team.
- You think outside the box: when presented with a challenge you will do anything you can to tackle the problem.
- You stay organized and detailed, even when there are many projects with moving parts.
- A sense of humour; we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Head of Recruiting.
- Working with the broader People Team.
- You will work closely with leadership and hiring managers across the organisation.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, colour, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.