Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The analytics team helps Harry’s make better decisions faster. We do this by building tools to help our colleagues make better use of our data and by using sophisticated analytics and statistical tools to generate next-level insights. Our team is the central nervous system of the organization -- we think about data from the factory floor in Germany, across our global supply chain, through the marketing we show our customers, to when the customer gets a package at their door.
About the Role
We are looking for a data analyst to join our team to help us turbocharge our customer acquisition efforts. This person will partner with our acquisition marketing team to identify KPIs, improve forecasting, identify areas for operational efficiencies, and dive deep into customer data to help us better understand how we can improve the customer journey.
We are looking for an technically-minded, strong analytical thinker and problem solver who is able to efficiently deliver analytic insights to the growth team. Most importantly, we are looking for an entrepreneurial and flexible analyst who is excited to help us develop a world-class growth analytics function at Harry’s.
What you will accomplish:
- Define, automate, and conform all regular growth marketing reports
- Lead meetings with stakeholders (including senior leadership team) to share out results of analyses
- Complete at least one in-depth customer behavior impact analysis (e.g., analyzing impact of sending emails to shave plan customers during holiday) within the first 6 months
- Execute complex tooling initiatives, like developing a tool for by-channel LTV projection
- Partner with other data analysts and analytics engineers to spec new data collection tools and features (i.e., they’re coordinating priorities across teams)
This should describe you:
- You have 2-4+ years of professional experience working in a highly analytical role, preferably in performance marketing analytics or analytics
- You’re great at understanding and evaluating business problems
- You can fluently use data to communicate effectively
- You are your own devil’s advocate and you are the first to identify the potential flaws and limitations in your analysis
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the director of analytics
- Working on the analytics team but closely with the growth marketing team
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.