About Harmony Venture Labs
Harmony Venture Labs is a team of innovators, designers, marketers, and operators. HVL has a passion for creating, operating and advising high-growth startups. Our belief is that technology platforms can and should be used to benefit people and their communities and that new venture creation is a powerful vehicle to deliver those benefits. We are drawn to big ideas and to founders who are bold enough to bring their ideas to life. Proudly based in Birmingham, Alabama, our team is committed to creating new ventures and helping great founders build their own.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to lead our product marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. For this role, you need to be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns, copywriting, and pricing strategies.
Your goal will be to develop and implement strategies that increase sales and the adoption of our products and services.
The majority of your work will be at TrustSpot, our portfolio brand where you will own Product Marketing. The remainder of your time will be leveraged across the rest of the HVL portfolio.
- Research company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases, and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- 2+ years as a Product Marketing Specialist, Brand Specialist, or similar role
- B2B SaaS industry experience required
- Background in design and copywriting
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
What We Value
CANDOR COUPLED WITH HUMILITY Push the team, be honest in your assessment. Know where you need to improve and help move the team in the right direction with clear data.
SPEED AND AMBIGUITY Work hard to build processes and systems that help produce positive results faster. You don't have to know all the answers to make a decision. Learn and iterate.
RESULTS MATTER We expect our work to produce positive results for our companies, team members, and customers. We create an environment that drives positive results by encouraging constant experimentation and providing the necessary resources and infrastructure to win.
- Competitive market value-based compensation
- Unlimited sick and vacation time
- Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- Monthly learning stipend
- Annual remote office stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Growth opportunities