Harbor is seeking a Senior Manager, FP&A to join our growing company! The Senior Manager, FP&A plays a key role in delivering financial reports to the company. Harbor is a rapidly growing, professional services firm that provides services to law firms, and is private equity backed by Renovus Capital Partners. To date, Harbor consists of notable acquisitions LAC Group, Wilson Allen, HBR Consulting, and has operations globally in the U.S., Canada, and the UK. This role will report to the Director of FP&A. The role is located in Canada, and is fully remote.
- Provide insights into various parts of the business to support Harbor
- Design and develop SaaS industry KPIs to measure and benchmark Harbor's performance
- Develop and maintain various financial models to support decision-making on various strategic initiatives
- Improve and deliver recurring analytics packages to provide business results to the group heads
- Perform other analyses and provide value-added insights on business performance and projections
- Support CFO and Director of FP&A in evaluating M&A transactions, business opportunities, financing, pricing, etc.
- Assist with M&A integration of acquired companies into budget and financial reporting package
- Support long-term strategic planning for Harbor
- Lead and execute various planning cycles (semi-annual planning, monthly rolling-forward forecasts, and ad-hoc planning scenarios)
- Manage the variance analysis of expenditures – explanation of variances and adjustment of the forecast models to reflect operational adjustments
- Oversee cash planning and Treasury with the Director of FP&A
- Lead the budgeting process
- Oversee a team of five staff in FP&A
- CPA/CFA designation and/or MBA in Finance
- Experience and technical knowledge of US GAAP
- At least 8 years of experience in a comparable role
- You move fast, you’ve worked in high-growth business previously, and are excited to make an impact
- You embrace frequent changes and enjoy building flexible systems to support the changes
- Tech industry experience is preferred, especially within a SaaS environment
- Public company experience is a strong asset
- Experience preparing board packages, including complicated slide packages to convey information to the ELT and Board of Directors
- Experience working with various information technology and financial systems; NetSuite and Salesforce is a strong asset
- Experience building and working with RevOps
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits, including dental and vision care
- RRSP Match
- Fully remote
- Good work life balance
- A growing Company with room for career progression
Harbor is the preeminent provider of expert services across strategy, legal technology, operations, and intelligence. Our globally integrated team of 650+ strategists, technologists, and specialists navigate alongside our clients – leading law firms, corporations, and their law departments – to provide essential resources and invaluable insights. Anchored in a rich heritage of deep knowledge, steadfast relationships, and mutual respect, our unwavering dedication lies in shaping the future of the legal industry and fostering enduring partnerships within our community and ecosystem.
Harbor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, civil union status, national origin, ancestry, age, parental status, disabled status, veteran status, or any other legally protected classification, in accordance with applicable law.