Harbor is seeking experienced legal trainers with extensive experience with the delivery, development, and support of customized training programs for project-based contract work. We are looking to build a team of contract trainers to assist with clients on multiple projects. This is a fully remote position and will work on a contract basis.
Interested candidates should have experience in any of the following applications:
- DMS systems – iManage Work 10, NetDocuments.
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access.
- Finance Systems – Elite 3E, Aderant, SAP, Oracle with a focus on financial modules, e.g. Billing, General ledger, Accounts Payable, Trust, Collections, etc.
- Intake Systems – Intapp Open, Elite NBI.
- CRM/Experience Systems – InterAction, DealCloud, Salesforce, Peppermint, Foundation.
- Workflow Systems – Agiloft, Mitratech.
Harbor is the preeminent provider of expert services across strategy, legal technology, operations, and intelligence. Our globally integrated team of 650+ strategists, technologists, and specialists navigate alongside our clients – leading law firms, corporations, and their law departments – to provide essential resources and invaluable insights. Anchored in a rich heritage of deep knowledge, steadfast relationships, and mutual respect, our unwavering dedication lies in shaping the future of the legal industry and fostering enduring partnerships within our community and ecosystem.
Harbor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, civil union status, national origin, ancestry, age, parental status, disabled status, veteran status, or any other legally protected classification, in accordance with applicable law.