About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform. We design and deploy software to help improve mental health, physical health and well-being. We are creating a future where better health outcomes can be powered by technology—leading to more personalized care that can improve the everyday lives of more people. The Happify Health platform offers a full spectrum of science-backed Digital Therapy and Care Journey solutions for customers and individual end-users; including Wellness, AI-based Coaching, Community, as well as Combination and Prescription Digital Therapeutics.
Our patient solutions are disseminated through unified products and services we deploy for the healthcare ecosystem; including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharma and medical device manufacturers. Our global platform is available in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives. For more information, visit www.happifyhealth.com.
About the Role
We’re hiring a Social Media Coordinator to join the Kopa team. The Kopa platform is a product within the Happify portfolio focused on helping individuals living with chronic conditions find the resources, information, and support to improve their mental and physical health. This position will help manage social strategy with the goal of organically driving existing members to sign in and prospective members to sign up, while simultaneously growing Kopa’s social audience. Their responsibilities will include engaging with online audiences, activating influencer campaigns, and creating and sharing relevant content for each of the Kopa communities.
This person cares deeply about social media's impact on mental health and wants to make a positive impact on patient communities. They are comfortable creating order from chaos and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Expand the company’s social reach across multiple social channels and incorporate thoughtful and well-reasoned plans for each channel.
- Creative production: Write, produce, and publish to all relevant channels on a rapid-fire cadence—collaborating with designers or copywriters to provide attractive and informative campaigns
- Community management: Engage with social followers to answer questions, prompt discussion, respond to feedback, and uphold the brand voice throughout the social community.
- Influencer marketing: Communicate directly and manage contracts/payments with influencers and key stakeholders to drive awareness and growth on social channels.
- Tracking: Define KPI’s and track the performance of all social campaigns
- Own the social content calendars for multiple patient communities to drive desired results, utilizing industry-standard best practices.
- 2+ years of experience in social media.
- Experience working across all the leading media channels, including; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Excellent communications skills and highly collaborative.
- Community management experience, preferred but not required.
- Experience with social reporting/scheduling platforms and influencer marketing platforms, preferred but not required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
- Knowledge of and passion for the healthcare space is a plus.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.