About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform. We design and deploy software to help improve mental health, physical health and well-being. We are creating a future where better health outcomes can be powered by technology—leading to more personalized care that can improve the everyday lives of more people. The Happify Health platform offers a full spectrum of science-backed Digital Therapy and Care Journey solutions for customers and individual end-users; including Wellness, AI-based Coaching, Community, as well as Combination and Prescription Digital Therapeutics.
Our patient solutions are disseminated through unified products and services we deploy for the healthcare ecosystem; including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharma and medical device manufacturers. Our global platform is available in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives. For more information, visit www.happifyhealth.com.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Client Delivery, the ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial and be comfortable navigating a rapidly evolving digital therapeutics market while using project management principles and best practices to execute proof of concept and digital therapeutic offerings. The individual will be a self-starter working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced start-up environment handling several high visibility projects with many internal & external stakeholders and dependencies. #LI-REMOTE
- Work closely with Director of Client Delivery, Director of Product Design, and cross-functional teams to build proof of concept digital therapeutic products
- Prepare, facilitate, and document outcomes of team communications; ensure that meetings have clear purpose and objectives and that key outcomes are documented
- Establish & maintain project schedules, and generate reports that summarize project status & risk
- Guide cross-functional teams through planning, design, development, validation, & study execution; Lead project retrospective analyses upon termination/closeout of projects
- Develop an understanding of the regulatory, legal, clinical, and commercial functions that contribute to overall project success
- 2-5 years of experience in project management, product, and/or delivery and operations
- Experience in healthcare, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology industries, including product development and launch experience
- Demonstrated leadership and ethics; and ability to hold others accountable for delivery
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written; demonstrated ability to speak up appropriately and to raise issues to teams and management
- Ability to establish good working relationships with employees at all levels, resolve conflict and provide feedback, and to devise and implement creative solutions to problems
- Highly collaborative and solution-oriented with a flexible mindset that can adapt to changing needs
- Required proficiency in various web-based and other programs including G-Suite, Dropbox, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Asana, Salesforce, Confluence
- Ability to work in a fast -paced startup environment without losing sight of goals and key deliverables
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.