About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform. We design and deploy software to help improve mental health, physical health and well-being. We are creating a future where better health outcomes can be powered by technology—leading to more personalized care that can improve the everyday lives of more people. The Happify Health platform offers a full spectrum of science-backed Digital Therapy and Care Journey solutions for customers and individual end-users; including Wellness, AI-based Coaching, Community, as well as Combination and Prescription Digital Therapeutics.
Our patient solutions are disseminated through unified products and services we deploy for the healthcare ecosystem; including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharma and medical device manufacturers. Our global platform is available in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives. For more information, visit www.happifyhealth.com.
About the Role
As Director of Business Development for Kopa, you will be the first sales contact that a prospect has with Happify. Each potential customer is different, and we need someone who can get creative in selling the value proposition of Happify in each instance. This role will be instrumental in developing the commercial strategy for Kopa and getting our communities to target accounts.
Happify Health has offices in New York (preferred) and Massachusetts, but this role welcomes remote candidates. #LI-Remote
- Develop target account strategies.
- Build strategic relationships and coordinate sales/service activities.
- Measure, analyze and adjust targeting strategies based on performance.
- Maintain competitive market intelligence.
- Work closely with VP, Kopa Commercialization to construct solutions design for each opportunity.
- Attend and participate in designated sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows.
- Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders to develop proposals for structuring and negotiating a range of deals.
- Prepare supporting documentation for transactions (including external presentations, opportunity reports, management presentations, Board memos and other deal communication materials).
- Proven success in technology and/or healthcare sales to corporate accounts (strong preference for Pharma accounts).
- Ability to credibly and compellingly communicate Happify’s value proposition.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Experience doing financial analysis and modeling.
- Ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems with cross-functional teams.
- A passion for being on the Business Development Commercial team of a company aimed at transforming the lives of people with serious diseases.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.