About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform. We design and deploy software to help improve mental health, physical health and well-being. We are creating a future where better health outcomes can be powered by technology—leading to more personalized care that can improve the everyday lives of more people. The Happify Health platform offers a full spectrum of science-backed Digital Therapy and Care Journey solutions for customers and individual end-users; including Wellness, AI-based Coaching, Community, as well as Combination and Prescription Digital Therapeutics.
Our patient solutions are disseminated through unified products and services we deploy for the healthcare ecosystem; including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharma and medical device manufacturers. Our global platform is available in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives. For more information, visit www.happifyhealth.com.
About the Role
Working closely with our world class Finance team, you’ll drive increased revenue optimizations and implement forecasting and budgeting practices that will set Happify Health up for success as we continue to grow rapidly. We are seeking a candidate who is analytical, strategic thinker, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a proven ability to be agile and embrace areas of ambiguity. This hire will work closely with the CFO and other key executives in the areas of strategic financial planning, financial modeling and evaluation of business development pursuits and internal investments, analytics, management reporting, and presentation development. #LI-REMOTE
- Work alongside business development teams on financial modeling, pricing proposals, and general strategic finance analysis for potential new business partnership opportunities (i.e. Pharma, Enterprise partners, etc.).
- Support CFO in preparing deliverables for quarterly Board of Director meetings and Investor reporting, including any other ad-hoc requests.
- Partner with other Happify teams on key intra-company initiatives such as market demand generation, staffing/hiring analysis, Salesforce and other key third-party integration projects.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in investment banking.
- Proficiency in financial modeling, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, data analysis.
- Prior industry experience in the pharmaceutical, digital healthcare space is a plus.
- Strong ability to communicate complex financial analysis to cross-functional audiences.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at email@example.com.