About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform. We design and deploy software to help improve mental health, physical health and well-being. We are creating a future where better health outcomes can be powered by technology—leading to more personalized care that can improve the everyday lives of more people. The Happify Health platform offers a full spectrum of science-backed Digital Therapy and Care Journey solutions for customers and individual end-users; including Wellness, AI-based Coaching, Community, as well as Combination and Prescription Digital Therapeutics.
Our patient solutions are disseminated through unified products and services we deploy for the healthcare ecosystem; including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharma and medical device manufacturers. Our global platform is available in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives. For more information, visit www.happifyhealth.com.
About the Role
We’re seeking a passionate, detail-oriented, and ideas-driven Editor to join our Kopa content team. Kopa is a content and community app/website that helps inform and connect people living with chronic health conditions and at specific life stages. Reporting to the Senior Editor, the Editor will help create, edit, and manage dynamic content for our communities for people with chronic health conditions, such as psoriasis or MS, and other health concerns (menopause or pregnancy, for example). You will spend your time ideating, developing, assigning, and editing articles, infographics, videos and other Kopa content for existing and future communities. You’ll work closely with the marketing and social team to develop social media, email newsletters, notifications, and other content that connects with and informs these audiences.
Happify Health has offices in New York and Massachusetts, but we are open to remote candidates.
- Develop, assign, and edit content that focuses on chronic conditions, maternal and women’s health, healthy lifestyle, relationships, and mental health.
- Write, test, and seek out best practices for ongoing engagement newsletters.
- Work with medical experts to create and review content for accuracy.
- Work closely with the social media editor on social content.
- Ideate, pitch and edit written, audio and video content for existing and future communities.
- Collaborate with data and insights teams to use metrics to optimize content.
- Maintain Kopa’s voice across all content experiences.
- At least 5 years of experience writing and editing content for a consumer audience (health & wellness, mental health, relationships, and lifestyle preferred).
- Experience collaborating with teams across multiple disciplines.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects both short-term and long-lead.
- Superior grammar and copyediting skills.
- Experience working within a content management system.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.