About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About the Role
Happify is hiring an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee our organization’s operations and procedures. The COO will be a key member of the senior management team, reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
We're seeking candidates with excellent people leadership skills and business acumen to secure the functionality of our business and to guide extensive and diverse business processes.
Happify Health has offices in New York City (preferred) and Burlington, MA but we're open to remote candidates.
- Designing and implementing highly effective business strategies, plans, and operations.
- Leading a multidisciplinary team that includes other senior management in the following business areas: Market Solutions & Implementation, Corporate Brand, Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, People/HR, and Growth & Transformation.
- Setting and meeting comprehensive goals for company performance and growth.
- Establishing practices that promote company culture and vision.
- Analyzing and interpreting data and metrics to drive performance.
- Reporting to the CEO on all matters of importance.
- Engaging and supporting relationships with clients, investors, partners, and vendors.
- Previous experience as a COO or in a similar role within a high-growth global healthcare or technology company.
- Proven success owning cross-functional operational elements of an entire company.
- Experience leading large teams, including other senior management.
- Excellent communication, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage data to drive business outcomes.
- A passion for Happify Health's mission.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.