About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate and talented DTx Product Design Manager to join our team. You will own the commercial success of our Prescription Digital Therapy (PDT) products, and you will lead and collaborate with disciplines across the company to ensure their success: DTx Product Design, Product Development, Regulatory, Quality, Finance, Marketing, Branding, Value and Access, Strategy, Science, Medical, Marketing, Research, etc.
You will play a key leadership role in defining product capabilities, features, functionality, and benefits and ensure that our PDTs satisfy real-world customer needs. The PDT portfolio of products you would be responsible for would initially include: Ensemble for MDD and GAD, Lumenio for chronic insomnia, and HPDT-PD-001 for postpartum depression. In addition to delivering value to our external users, you will be responsible to support our service delivery teams. This focus on service delivery extends to finding ways to build self-service capabilities into our applications and solutions to “Own the Disease” by delivering “whole patient care” solutions.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the organization to ensure that what is delivered meets the product/market goals/needs.
- Gather feedback from internal and external constituents to ensure market problems are solved via our platforms applications.
- Create and validate use cases and jobs to be done for various user bases particularly end users patients, clinicians, payers, providers, pharma clients, and partners.
- Identify and develop complementary clinical services necessary to support the products and increase adoption and adherence that drives revenues and outcomes.
- Participate in the clinical and product review boards to provide input regarding product/market needs and to provide feedback regarding prioritization.
- Work with product marketing and branding to document and develop playbooks and roll-out schedules that ensure a successful launch of new products and features.
- Work with payers and other commercial entities to get reimbursement for the PDTs.
- Proven track record of successful product management and commercialization in a digital health business.
- Experience in digital therapeutics is highly desirable.
- Understanding of market drivers and the ability to align them to user scenarios and product capabilities.
- Strong ability to use both qualitative and quantitative insights to inform software development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.