About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About the Role
We’re hiring a talented and innovative leader to join our executive team as Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
Happify Health is reimagining what the journey towards health and well-being looks like for millions of people around the world. You will have the broad mandate to deliver on the technical side of this vision. You will ensure the Happify Health platform is transformational for our Direct to Consumer, Business to Business, and Pharmaceutical clients. This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Happify Health has offices in New York City and Burlington, MA but we're open to remote candidates. #LI-REMOTE
- Technical Leadership: You will develop and implement the technical strategy for our Platform, which includes our core digital health and wellness products, security, APIs, compliance, and data infrastructure.
- Client Success and Business Development Leadership: You will serve as the technical face of Happify Health to our existing and future partner ecosystem of Pharma, Employers, and Payors - leading them to digital transformations.
- Team Leadership: You will develop a world-class engineering team and culture within Happify.
- Previous experience as a CTO, number two to the CTO, or VP of Engineering within a major, global software company.
- Proven success building deep relationships with senior executives at strategic accounts and driving the revenue expansion of those accounts.
- Experience managing large teams, including international/offshore engineering and developer teams, in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with apps, games, and mobile is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- A strong ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams; this should be a superpower.
- A passion for building technology that will delight users around the globe while improving their health and well-being.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.