About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About the Role
The Content team is looking for an experienced freelance game producer to manage the production of a casual game on the Happify platform (web/iOS/Android). The ideal candidate has owned end-to-end production for a leading online casual game (ideally in the time-management genre), including design, engineering, tuning, and testing, and is comfortable working across multiple time zones with team members in the U.S. and Europe. The game is under development already and the freelance producer will be working with the existing team, consisting of a game designers/developers, a screenwriter, clinical advisor, and content supervisor.
Commitment: 10-15 hours/week.
- Manage the production of a narrative-driven, time-management game infused with psycho-education to help users gain psychological skills.
- Develop key milestones and deliverables for game production, collaborating with the Content, Clinical, and Game Design & Development teams in the U.S. and Europe.
- Manages project tracking in Clubhouse and suggests improvements for production process.
- Proactively identify risks associated with meeting feature and release milestones.
- Communicate regularly with team members to track the status of tasks and ensure deadlines are met.
- Provide creative direction and input, involving key stakeholders.
- Manage live shoots (including motion capture) and hiring actors as needed (NYC).
- Write internal documentation as necessary.
- Serve as an internal game critic and tester.
- 5+ years casual games experience with at least one complete development cycle in a production role.
- 3+ years of experience as a Producer within casual game development production. Must have shipped at least one game.
- Experience working with offshore development teams across multiple time zones.
- Superior communication and organizational skills.
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Bonus: Experience filming with motion-capture and producing live shoots with actors.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at email@example.com.