About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About the Role
The Lattice Initiative is a non-profit organization dedicated to defining best practices in the mental health area and promoting their broader use in the behavioral world with the goal of improving outcomes and access to quality and accountable care. Initially this was an idea of Happify Health leadership that developed into a non-profit endeavor.
Happify is hiring a talented and motivated Coordinator to own the administration of The Lattice Initiative. This role will work closely with and receive mentorship from Happify’s Medical Director, while providing a high degree of autonomy in driving Lattice towards success.
* This is a contract role and has flexible hours. 10 hours/week of availability preferred.
- General management/administration of Lattice: meetings, communications, scheduling, maintaining records.
- Communication: internal, Board of Directors, sponsors, and events.
- Maintenance of website.
- Compilation of research about conferences, contacts, organizations, and foundations in a similar space.
- Support blog creation.
- Event coordination.
- Support the definition of research grant topics.
- You are actively enrolled in a bachelor’s degree or advanced degree program in a field related to Psychology or Health Administration at a top university.
- You have a deep passion for positively impacting the mental well-being of people at scale.
- You are detail-oriented, analytical, resourceful, and organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities.
- Proven ability with various work productivity apps.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.