About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About the Role
We’re looking for a special type of Creative Director, who will lead an energetic and vital business-led storytelling function from within our Brand Studio. You’ll reimagine and drive our brand voice across every communication channel, partnering with Design, Content, Marketing and Business Units while managing a growing team of copywriters, editors, and agency partners to deeply impact our brand as we evolve.
Happify Health has offices in New York and Massachusetts, but we are open to remote candidates.
- Lead, define and guide our voice as it manifests through social posts, human-centered UX,, brand guidelines or product narratives. If it’s to be written, spoken, heard or understood: it will fall under your domain.
- To work effectively and collaboratively across all parts of the business, working alongside all sorts of stakeholders to ensure the Happify brand, and brand team, thrive.
- Oversee the copy team and help it grow; Managing their day-to-day and longer-term goals, dreams, and development.
- Able to interpret the business goals and data into creative positionings that the team can leap from.
- Lead ideation, brainstorm, and development of creative deliverables alongside other creatives.
- Work in partnership with other brand leaders, including our Design and Brand Directors and at the direction of executive leadership to concept and plan the execution of marketing campaigns (B2B & B2C), communications and programs across a wide range of media and platforms: social, digital, video, experiences, and content.
- A minimum of 10+ years in creative industries with 5+ years of leadership experience.
- Ability to lead and inspire a wide range of creative individuals.
- A portfolio demonstrating a range of long and short form business-driving copy is requested upon application.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at email@example.com.