About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About the Role
As Designer, you will help to shape and evolve the design vision and strategy of Happify Health.
You will work across social, OOH, video, animation, experiential, printed materials, and more. We're looking for someone capable of working dynamically within multidisciplinary teams. You have exceptional creative talent, are proactive and dedicated, and believe deeply in Happify’s mission.
Happify Health has offices in New York and Massachusetts, but we are open to remote candidates.
- Create impactful and memorable visual experiences for Happify Health users.
- Help generate/execute/produce great design solutions based on creative briefs.
- Participate constructively in content brainstorms, work sessions, and planning.
- Experience as a Designer within a large-scale consumer facing organization, agency or multi-platform product company.
- Experience in social content creation, branding, systems, campaigns, and presentation design.
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Clubhouse, and presentation suites.
- AfterEffects or animation/motion design ability is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at email@example.com.