About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About the Role
Happify is hiring a talented Solution Designer to lead client focused new/emerging solution design activities that are modular and flexible by collaborating internally with sales, product, delivery, compliance and other relevant stakeholders in a business to business context. You will engage clients in helping to shape and design best-in-class solutions in line with their and marketplace requirements.
Happify Health has offices in New York and Massachusetts, but this role welcomes remote candidates. #LI-Remote
- Collaborate with the sales and account management team to engage Enterprise Healthcare B2B clients early on during the sales process to understand their objectives.
- Design a standardized process to vet opportunities, distill the needed requirements, and design appropriate recommendations by facilitating client workshops by building relevant artifacts, process flow documents and relevant requirements.
- Translate business needs into requirements and templates with a focus on methodology and process.
- Manage across all projects and accurately report progress to management and other members of the team while also monitoring and mitigating risks and issues.
- Coordinate with internal delivery teams to ensure projects are delivered as designed by being a subject matter expert on the solution design framework.
- Collaborate with the product and leadership team to ensure all new product efforts are well coordinated & deployed with sales, implementation and client success (e.g. roadmap, product improvements, etc.).
- Proven success with systems, business, or solution design with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Healthcare experience in support of health plans and large employers delivering technology solutions.
- Strong ability to form and navigate relationships.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Creativity and attention to detail in clearly defining project requirements and producing thoughtful deliverables that reflect a deep understanding of the specific needs of various stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at email@example.com.