About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About the Role
Happify Health is hiring a talented VP to be responsible for the Happify Wellness app, which offers science-based activities and games to help individuals cope better with stress and live a happier, more meaningful life.
You will have significant ownership of our Wellness App, getting your hands dirty with both the strategy and execution of product development, research, user acquisition, user retention, and user experience. We’re looking for a strong people leader with a proven track record of driving teams to success in the Direct to Consumer space.
Happify Health has offices in New York and Massachusetts, but this role welcomes remote candidates. #LI-Remote
- Ownership of the Happify Wellness App product and business development.
- Delivery of market and consumer insights based on market and user research.
- Collaboration with the Content team to identify and launch content features that drive audience growth and engagement.
- End-to-end experience in the Direct to Consumer space with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Proven success in developing digital products.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to use both qualitative and quantitative insights to inform product and business development.
- Experience in driving user acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Significant experience with data driven decision making.
- Experience working in the health and wellness space is a strong plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.