About Happify Health
Happify Health is a LifeTech company whose mission is to improve access to mental, physical and chronic care through a single digital self-care platform while driving mass-market adoption of Digital Therapeutics. We are a collective of scientists, researchers, clinicians, content creators and AI engineers united to solve some of humanity’s greatest health challenges. Our clinically-validated platform provides global access to one of the most comprehensive, evidence-based intervention catalogs available, resulting in better health and business outcomes for people and organizations.
About the Role
The Clinical Research Coordinator is a part of the clinical operations team, responsible for supporting study implementation and ensuring each study is in compliance with the protocol, good clinical practice, regulatory requirements, and Happify standard operating procedures. Working with the Director of Clinical Operations and Clinical Trial Manager, you will own administrative day-to-day project activities that support one or more clinical trials.
- Supports study processes including: Preparing and submitting IRB applications, creating and maintaining entries in clinicaltrials.gov, monitoring enrollment and retention in studies, screening and enrolling participants according to the study protocol, and dissemination of study participant compensation.
- Assures required clinical trials documents are current and accurate (i.e. CVs Medical Licenses, Financial Disclosures, Investigator Agreements, etc.) and works with clinical operations team to draft Case Report Forms and Informed Consent documents.
- Maintains project-specific regulatory document inventory systems including precise quality check (QC) process when documents are received.
- Communicates with internal and external stakeholders, and responds to inquiries from potential and current study participants.
- Coordinates study meetings, drafts meeting agenda, and drafts detailed meeting minutes.
- Assists study investigators with literature searches and manuscript preparation and submission.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology or related field.
- At least one year of research experience required; includes familiarity with submitting IRB protocols and utilizing research databases such as PsycInfo; experience specific to mental health research desired.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and US regulations for clinical trials.
- Experience with data entry and analysis in SPSS (R or Stata also ok), Qualtrics, Survey Monkey is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to pick up new research-related skills quickly, including interacting with the web-based Happify admin tools.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.