About Happify Health
Happify Health is a LifeTech company whose mission is to improve access to mental, physical and chronic care through a single digital self-care platform while driving mass-market adoption of Digital Therapeutics. We are a collective of scientists, researchers, clinicians, content creators and AI engineers united to solve some of humanity’s greatest health challenges. Our clinically-validated platform provides global access to one of the most comprehensive, evidence-based intervention catalogs available, resulting in better health and business outcomes for people and organizations.
About the Role
The Digital Therapy Lead will work with the Data Science team—and in concert with the Content and Product Development teams—to execute Happify’s digital therapy functions; chiefly its AI-tool, “Anna.” You will oversee continued development of “Anna” content that guides clinical interventions within Happify products. Additionally, you will work closely with the Digital Therapy Manager and Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer to build out “Anna’s” capabilities towards improved outcomes and experience for users.
- Overseeing authoring of clinical interventions offered on the Happify platform for use with its digital coaching tool.
- Executing "training" of digital coaching tool to improve its accuracy in interpreting user dialog.
- Working in concert with Manager, Digital Therapy in developing ongoing clinical functionality and efficacy of digital coaching tool, among other Happify objectives.
- Supervising team of clinical consultants in executing the above.
- Graduate degree (PhD, PsyD, MSW) in psychology, social work, or related field with a clinical focus.
- Experience practicing psychotherapy as a licensed clinician.
- Experience using positive psychology, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and/or mindfulness is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at email@example.com.