About Happify Health
Happify Health is a LifeTech company whose mission is to improve access to mental, physical and chronic care through a single digital self-care platform while driving mass-market adoption of Digital Therapeutics. We are a collective of scientists, researchers, clinicians, content creators and AI engineers united to solve some of humanity’s greatest health challenges. Our clinically-validated platform provides global access to one of the most comprehensive, evidence-based intervention catalogs available, resulting in better health and business outcomes for people and organizations.
About the Role
Happify's Creative Director will be one of the first in-house hires on the brand studio team. In this role, you will lead both strategy and execution, shaping the aesthetic decisions for various initiatives across Happify. You will ensure that Happify is recognized as an industry-leading, elevated mental health care brand for modern audiences.
- Develop creative strategies that integrate research, audience insights, cultural insights, and creative insights into an actionable plan for consumer and enterprise campaigns.
- Establish clear guidelines to foster brand marketing excellence.
- Leverage and grow a network of external creative partners to execute your vision and partner with the internal studio where appropriate.
- Capture the potential of ideas that only a very cross-functional group of teammates with diverse backgrounds can generate - from engineers to scientists to healthcare experts to finance professionals.
- Partner with Happify’s three business units (Enterprise, Digital Therapeutics, and Direct-to-Consumer) and content teams to deliver on critical initiatives, with an eye on continuous process improvement.
- Ensure design systems and assets are organized and well maintained.
- At least 10 years of experience with increasing levels of responsibility at a boutique agency, venture studio, or in-house.
- An impressive portfolio that showcases the depth and breadth of your impact across Brand, Marketing, and Media initiatives.
- Background in visual design and copy/concepting.
- Experience directing original content including photography, video, and audio.
- Proven ability to prioritize work based on short-term vs long-term needs, capacity, budgeting, and resourcing goals.
- Experience working in a regulated industry such as healthcare is strongly preferred.
- You are passionate about learning new platforms and technologies that can help you scale your effort.
- You are comfortable providing direct, timely, and constructive feedback.
- You are adaptable and can thrive in a rapidly changing, highly technical environment.
- You are an excellent communicator.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at email@example.com.