About Happify Health
Happify Health is a LifeTech company whose mission is to improve access to mental, physical and
chronic care through a single digital self-care platform while driving mass-market adoption of Digital
Therapeutics. We are a collective of scientists, researchers, clinicians, content creators and AI
engineers united to solve some of humanity’s greatest health challenges. Our clinically-validated
platform provides global access to one of the most comprehensive, evidence-based intervention
catalogs available, resulting in better health and business outcomes for people and organizations.
About the Role
Happify Health is hiring an entrepreneurial Project Manager for Digital Therapeutics
Implementation. You’ll use project management best practices to make sure our products are
delivered on schedule and on budget. This role, like the digital therapeutics market, will evolve
rapidly and you’ll wear different hats, often at the same time, depending on business needs.
We’re looking for someone who can build and maintain processes and structure while iterating
quickly with numerous stakeholders, internal and external.
- Work with the, existing implementation team and Head of HappifyDTx to roll-out new
DTx and prescription products.
- Project manage roll-outs through detailed planning, triangulation, execution, follow-up,
- Lead communications with external partners and reporting to internal partners.
- Maintain a common documentation site on DropBox and project plans in Asana.
- Coordinate with Contract Management to finalize various legal agreements and
- Setup launch playbooks to manage and monitor overall project status and various
components which go into DTx roll outs.
- Manage internal stakeholders involved in delivering the DTx solutions by managing
information flow and tracking progress on various tasks assigned Product,
Compliance, Regulatory, Legal, Commerical.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management, product, and/or delivery and
operations with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience in healthcare, technology, or pharmaceutical industry, including product
development and launch experience.
- Digital Therapeutics experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at email@example.com.