About Happify Health
Happify Health is a LifeTech company whose mission is to improve access to mental, physical and chronic care through a single digital self-care platform while driving mass-market adoption of Digital Therapeutics. We are a collective of scientists, researchers, clinicians, content creators and AI engineers united to solve some of humanity’s greatest health challenges. Our clinically-validated platform provides global access to one of the most comprehensive, evidence-based intervention catalogs available, resulting in better health and business outcomes for people and organizations.
About the Role
We are hiring a Vice President, Business Development to help us grow Happify’s Kopa business. Kopa is a patient centric platform and community app that helps patients with chronic conditions to manage their physical and mental health. You will ensure the growth of Kopa communities by driving deal sourcing and negotiation with pharma companies. This role will report directly to Happify’s Head of Direct to Consumer (DTC).
- Develop commercial strategies.
- Analyze and adjust those commercial strategies based on data.
- Maintain competitive market intelligence to guide pricing strategies.
- Build the pharma sales pipeline.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows.
- Develop meaningful, collaborative relationships across Happify - ensuring that DTC is aligned to the rest of the business.
- Prepare supporting documentation for transactions (including external presentations, opportunity reports, management presentations, Board memos and other deal communication materials).
- At least 10 years of Business Development experience in the healthcare/life sciences industry with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Deep engagement in biopharma professional networks.
- Ability to understand and navigate complex legal agreements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; this is one of your superpowers.
- Excellent negotiation skills; this is another superpower.
- A passion for transforming the lives of people with chronic conditions.
- Financial analysis and modeling proficiency.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.