About Happify Health
Happify Health is a LifeTech company whose mission is to improve access to mental, physical and chronic care through a single digital self-care platform and driving mass-market adoption of Digital Therapeutics.
We are a collective of scientists, researchers, clinicians, content creators and AI engineers united to solve some of humanity’s greatest health challenges. Our clinically-validated platform provides global access to one of the most comprehensive, evidence-based intervention catalogs available, resulting in better health and business outcomes for people and organizations.
About the role
Happify is looking for a talented Production Designer/Artist with a developed aesthetic taste to set the path forward for Happify’s new and improved look and feel. You are hungry to learn and ready to grow your skills. You love details, organization, and pixel-perfection. You are passionate about the whole creative ideation and product development process –from brainstorming ideas with our agency partners to tweaking pixels.
- Organize, package, maintain, and upload design assets and folders.
- Conceptual and communication design, from outline to polished product.
- Execute small, medium, and large scale projects.
- Develop assets and provide light art direction for product & marketing initiatives.
- Supply graphics across many different mediums: Desktop, Mobile, Social, Print.
- Create, maintain, and distribute easy to use templates for reusable, systematic design.
- Produce clear specs that advocate our design language system (DLS).
- Partner with developers to ensure deliverables are on brand and design system compliant.
- Create decks and logos.
- A strong online portfolio.
- Design experience in a product and/or marketing setting with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to collaborate and iterate with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in the following design tools: Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Asana, Trello, GitHub and other agile management tools.
- Familiarity with prototyping tools (ie Principle, InVision, Framer).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at email@example.com.