About Happify Health
Happify Health is a LifeTech company whose mission is to improve access to mental, physical and chronic care
through a single digital self-care platform while driving mass-market adoption of Digital Therapeutics.
We are a collective of scientists, researchers, clinicians, content creators and AI engineers united to solve some of
humanity’s greatest health challenges. Our clinically-validated platform provides global access to one of the most
comprehensive, evidence-based intervention catalogs available, resulting in better health and business outcomes for
people and organizations
About the Role
As the product manager responsible for Platform at Happify, you will work with key stakeholders across the
company, and with clients, to manage the big picture of our product development and growth. You’ll create
concise, yet, long-term cross-product road-maps. You’ll also develop new applications and increase
the functionality of existing applications for our enterprise clients.
- Collaboration – Be the “hub,” working with and coordinating stakeholders across the company.
- Roadmap – Drive product strategy, maintain vision, and translate that vision into actionable roadmaps.
- Prioritize – Order many different needs while keeping an eye towards cross-product improvements; build what is valuable.
- Product Development – Translate the vision into roadmap and user stories, work with on shore and off-shore.
teams to execute these consistently, rapidly, and effectively.
- Evolve – Expand the platform by designing new products and features.
- Proven success as a Product Manager with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Academic background in a field related to software engineering, data science, or technical project management.
- Proven success in developing enterprise software products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong writing, diagramming, and testing skills.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at email@example.com.