About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About the Role
Reporting directly to our CFO and working closely with our world class Finance team, you’ll drive increased revenue optimizations and implement forecasting and budgeting practices that will set Happify up for success as we grow rapidly.
- Assist in the modification and implementation of ongoing FP&A initiatives which could include:
- Forecast and budget analysis
- Evaluate KPI performance and underlying business metrics
- Market landscape evaluation and strategic positioning
- Work alongside business development teams on financial modeling and strategic finance analysis for potential new business partnership opportunities (i.e. Pharma, Enterprise partners).
- Support CFO in preparing deliverables for quarterly Board of Director meetings and Investor reporting, including any other ad-hoc requests.
- Collaborate with accounting team on analyzing historical operating performance and evaluating KPIs.
- Partner with other Happify teams on key intra-company initiatives such as market demand generation, staffing/hiring analysis, and Salesforce and other key third-party integration projects.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in investment banking
- Proficiency in financial modeling, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and data analysis.
- Prior industry experience in the pharmaceutical or digital healthcare space is a plus.
- Strong ability to communicate complex financial analysis to cross-functional audiences.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at email@example.com.