About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About the Role
This is the perfect role for someone who loves product and loves data.
At Happify, we take our data and science (especially our data science!) very seriously, from what we build to help our users, to how we build those things. The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst works with our Head of Direct to Consumer to understand the world and our market to shape current and future products. You'll develop and analyze reports that will positively impact marketing, sales, product development, and research objectives.
- Oversee the delivery of reports and dashboards, including requirements gathering, testing, and implementation.
- Analyze data regarding market trends and patterns.
- Perform quantitative analysis to support day-to-day decision making.
- Develop policies and procedures for data collection and analysis.
- Translating data into visualizations, metrics, and goals.
- Assist with management of BI-centric product features and enhancements, documenting requirements with end-users and coordinating development efforts.
- BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years of analytical work experience in high data volume environments.
- Experience in data mining, testing, analyses, and consumer experience optimization.
- Expertise in SQL and in Python.
- Strong ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.