About Happify Health
Happify Health is a LifeTech company that delivers digital therapeutics and innovative care delivery models to improve mental and physical health. We are scientists, researchers, health care clinicians, and digital gaming experts passionate about bringing our unique expertise and areas of knowledge together to think differently and to create new highly effective approaches to mental health, making them accessible through technology. We work closely with health plans, pharmaceutical companies, and self-insured employers to develop safe, effective digital tools that use scientific research from positive psychology, CBT and mindfulness, combined with a gamified approach and leading-edge technology, to impact everyday lives. Happify Health's clinically-validated platform provides global access to one of the most comprehensive, evidence-based intervention catalog that is available from science, resulting in better health and business outcomes for organizations.
About the Role
This is a role for someone who loves to make things real.
As a product manager at Happify, you will build new applications and increase the functionality of existing applications to improve the experience of millions of people around the world.
Your journey starts with analyzing business information and market research and translating these into meaningful user stories. You join a team that focus on direct to patient products, from planning and guiding strategy to execution to create the next versions of Happify products.
The ideal candidate will: be data driven, value working with a high degree of freedom, thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, move quickly, communicate well, and take true ownership over the product lifecycle.
- Data – Gather market data and information from across our products and teams to drive the product strategy
- Collaboration – Work with stakeholders across the company as well as development and design teams
- Roadmap – Drive product strategy, maintain vision, align off-shore and onshore teams to execute
- Feature Development – Translate the vision into roadmap and user stories, work with the technology off-shore team to execute these consistently, rapidly, and effectively
- Improve – Test and analyze the performance and continuously improve Happify's D2C solutions
- Improve – Continuously test and analyze to improve performance
- Evolve – Expand the platform by designing new products and features
- Experience in leading development of DTC products
- Excellent communication skills across multiple levels (executives, users, developers, etc.)
- Strong Writing, Diagraming, and testing (Optimizely) skills