Senior Implementation and Solution Manager for Digital Therapeutics
About Happify Health
Happify Health is a world leader in the development and delivery of digital mental health solutions, including digital therapeutics. Our platform has been made accessible to over 10 million people and is used by millions.
We are scientists, researchers, health care clinicians, and digital gaming experts passionate about bringing our unique expertise and areas of knowledge together to think differently and to create new highly effective approaches to mental health, making them accessible through technology.
HappifyDTx is the Happify Health division headquartered in Burlington, MA and focused on partnering with pharmaceutical companies to develop and commercialize regulated prescription-only and OTC digital therapeutics to treat anxiety and depression that are comorbid with other diseases, as well as to treat the symptoms of the underlying disease.
Working closely with health plans, pharmaceutical companies, and self-insured employers, Happify Health uses evidence-based science such as CBT, positive psychology, and mindfulness and combines it with leading-edge, engaging technology to help individuals improve their mental health and wellbeing so they can live life more fully.
About the Role
Reporting to the SVP of Market Solutions and Implementation, the ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial and be comfortable navigating a rapidly evolving digital therapeutics market and process. From time-to-time additional responsibilities could include Enterprise Healthcare initiatives and client focused implementations.
The successful candidate will use project management principles and best practices to execute DTx projects to guarantee they are delivered on schedule and within defined budget. The individual will be working with a dynamic team in a fast paced start-up environment handling several high visibility projects with many stakeholders and dependencies .
- Working with SVP of Market Solutions and Implementation, along with Chief Experience Officer to develop boarding flows, platform configuration requirements, eligibility requirements, and reporting to ensure operational processes are optimized to drive activation & engagement.
- Collaborate with Contract manager to finalize various legal agreements and contractual documents.
- Preparing for, facilitating, and documenting outcomes of team meetings, ensuring meetings have clear purpose and objectives and that conflict is surfaced and resolved.
- Developing reports that summarize project status, and issues to present to senior leadership.
- Manage large projects, and become an expert in the use of launch planning tools.
- Establish robust project plans to deliver priority objectives.
- Establish project governance, managing risks and issues, determining and managing inter connectivity of activities and outcomes, resolving and escalating issues when needed, and ensuring overall success of projects and effective use of resources.
- Guiding teams through creation, management approval, execution, and termination/closeout of integrated project plans appropriate to the phase of development and complexity of the project.
- Liaising with business project owners and internal matrix partners to conduct planning meetings and workshops with core and extended teams and establish a project timeline.
- Managing the team meetings including developing the agendas and documenting decisions and action items. Identifying organizational gaps and influencing the project environment to address gaps that impact the project.
- Become an expert in the implementation of launch excellence toolkits (including leading workshops using the tools) to enable functional experts to contribute to overall project deliverables in a timely and consistent way.
- Understands business priorities/challenges and champions delivery of meaningful outputs that help drive over-all strategy.
- Challenges unnecessary or overly resourced intensive elements in the project plan to ensure they are necessary to deliver on the project objectives under the proposed timing.
- Maintain a common documentation site ensuring documents are catalogued, easy to find, and up to date. Publishes accurate minutes of meetings including key decisions, next steps, accountabilities and timing.
- Make certain DropBox file folder storage and HIPAA folders are accurate and up-to-date on various templates, artifacts, and processes.
- Confirm various initiatives are vetted internally and externally by Compliance and Privacy specialists to comply and adhere to state and federal laws and regulations.
- Develop an understanding of the regulatory, legal, clinical, and commercial functions that contribute to overall project success.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in project management, product, and/or delivery and operations.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industries, including product development and launch experience .
- Demonstrated leadership and ethics; and ability to hold others accountable for delivery.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written; demonstrated ability to speak up appropriately and to raise issues to teams and management.
- Ability to establish good working relationships with employees at all levels, resolve conflict and provide feedback, and to devise and implement creative solutions to problems
- Highly collaborative and solution-oriented with a flexible mindset that can adapt to changing needs.
- Ability to work in a fast -paced start up environment without losing the sight of goals and key deliverables.
- Required proficiency in various web-based and other programs including G-Suite, Dropbox, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Salesforce, Asana.
- PMP and/or CSM Certification preferred.