About Happify Health
Happify Health is a world leader in the development and delivery of digital mental health solutions, including digital therapeutics. Our platform has been made accessible to over 10 million people and is used by millions.
We are scientists, researchers, health care clinicians, and digital gaming experts passionate about bringing our unique expertise and areas of knowledge together to think differently and to create new highly effective approaches to mental health, making them accessible through technology.
Working closely with health plans, pharmaceutical companies, and self-insured employers, Happify Health uses evidence-based science such as CBT, positive psychology, and mindfulness and combines it with leading-edge, engaging technology to help individuals improve their mental health and wellbeing so they can live life more fully.
About the Role
Happify Health is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual to assist the Co-Founders and to support and manage day-to-day operations in our NYC office. At the highest level, the Executive Assistant will provide direct support to one of the co-founders, will aid the executive leadership team in brainstorming and documenting new policies and enacting existing ones; in selecting and onboarding new talent; and in performing clerical and administrative tasks to ensure the smooth functioning of the organization.
The following tasks will be expected from the date of hire:
- Provide support to the President in keeping his calendar neat and organized. This involves briefing him on meetings, managing all of his reservations, and assisting in travel planning.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, briefing materials and presentations as needed to support the President.
- Coordinate President’s travel itineraries, flights, hotel accommodation, rental car and other travel needs.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents on behalf of President .
- Complete monthly expense reconciliation for President’s corporate credit card and out of pocket expenses.
- Secure appropriate signatures and track documents through the approval process on behalf of President.
- Support to the executive leadership team in planning and running weekly, monthly and other relevant meetings, both internally and externally. This includes developing the agenda, recording minutes with action items, setting calendar invites, and providing any logistical support (e.g. catering, maintaining fully equipped and presentable meeting rooms, etc.)
- Support other Senior Management staff on other projects as needed.
- Serve as the first point of contact to office visitors.
- Manage office administration, making sure our office is running smoothly and that we have the essentials for a productive working environment including coffee, snacks, and general office supplies.
- Maintain safe and clean office common areas that make employees proud to work in such as a great office; this includes tidying the kitchen and conference room areas, handling shipping and deliveries, receiving calls and voicemails for the main phone line etc.
- Coordinate events such as company all-hands meetings, executive meetings and offsites, office lunches, team events, and holiday parties to enhance and spread our culture
- Be responsible for all vendor management which includes ordering equipment and supplies, managing and monitoring service levels, invoice reconciliation and addressing unsatisfactory vendor services.
- Working with the Director of People, coordinate interviews and company activities such as luncheons, volunteer activities, social engagements and holiday celebrations.
The successful candidate will be:
- Strategic thinker who is adept at multitasking in a fast paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes
- Outgoing, straightforward and creative
- Able to work independently
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others
- Results oriented; adaptable, flexible problem solver
- High Energy