About the Role
Based out of New York City, this opportunity is for someone passionate in utilizing their graphic design skills for designing digital and print materials for the Happify website, apps, community sites and sales materials. This includes product mockups, maintaining and extending the future product set, marketing collateral, as well as corporate identity pieces. This position requires a high level of understanding of graphic design and UX.
- Design new product features for web, iOS and Android apps
- Design digital and print marketing collateral based on client specification
- Work in multiple channels including digital, social media, and print
- Design product mockups to spec
- Create sales and reporting support tools
- Support content team with imagery and infographics
- Catalog and file all materials in a logical and easily accessible manner; ensures they are continuously up to date
- Deliver inspiring results, in short amounts of time, on tasks large and small.
- Other ad hoc requests as needed
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design
- Versed in multiple areas (web and app design, ads, email creative, direct mail, web banners, landing pages, promotions, business collateral, corporate identity, etc.)
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced with coordinating project work and interfacing with product managers, marketing managers, clients and production staff from conception to project completion
- Ability to work within established design and identity guidelines
- Quick thinker, able to develop concepts and carry out solutions quickly in deadline driven environment
- A strong command of typography, color, composition, hierarchy
- Excellent creative, conceptual, and critical thinking abilities
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
About Happify Health
Happify Health is a world leader in the development and delivery of digital mental health solutions, including digital therapeutics. Our platform has been made accessible to over 10 million people and is used by millions.
We are scientists, researchers, health care clinicians, and digital gaming experts passionate about bringing our unique expertise and areas of knowledge together to think differently and to create new highly effective approaches to mental health, making them accessible through technology.
Working closely with health plans, pharmaceutical companies, and self-insured employers, Happify Health uses evidence-based science such as CBT, positive psychology, and mindfulness and combines it with leading-edge, engaging technology to help individuals improve their mental health and wellbeing so they can live life more fully.