About Happify Health
Happify Health is a world leader in the development and delivery of digital mental health solutions, including digital therapeutics. Our platform has been made accessible to over 10 million people and is used by millions.
We are scientists, researchers, health care clinicians, and digital gaming experts passionate about bringing our unique expertise and areas of knowledge together to think differently and to create new highly effective approaches to mental health, making them accessible through technology.
Working closely with health plans, pharmaceutical companies, and self-insured employers, Happify Health uses evidence-based science such as CBT, positive psychology, and mindfulness and combines it with leading-edge, engaging technology to help individuals improve their mental health and wellbeing so they can live life more fully.
About the Role
Primary relationship manager responsible for optimizing the client experience; driving user activation and engagement; and ensuring client goals, experience and outcomes drive long-term value for the client and Happify.
***This role can be based in New York, NY or Remotely***
- Single point of contact from contracting, through implementation and ongoing
- Maximize activation – as lead between Happify expert team and client
- Retain & Expand our clients ensuring high NPS and client satisfaction
- Voice of our clients -- Analyzes and recommends strategic priorities, roadmap input, etc. to maintain and improve competitive advantage in the market, and to grow revenue
Relationship Management – Client Satisfaction & Retention
- Proactively monitoring and managing ongoing client success metrics including user activation, usage, retention, marketing execution, service level agreements and other commitments
- Setting appropriate meeting cadence post launch to continue to optimize engagement and achieve or exceed engagement targets
- Ongoing monitoring of client portal and other data points to track progress, identify needs and proactively work with Happify team and client to address.
- Identifying client goals, organizational culture and needs and working with Happify team to ensure platform and marketing approach are configured for optimal success
- Working with client and Happify team to develop and implement marketing and communicating plan for successful launch and ongoing marketing throughout the year to optimize employee/member activation and ongoing engagement and retention
- Identifying marketing, communication and referral touch points within clients' organization and benefits ecosystem to streamline user experience and value
Key Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Adept with digital applications and tools (use of our full platform)
- Strong client relationship skills
- Expert project management and detail orientation to drive successful long-term program success
- Exceptional creative problem-solving ability
- Collaborative team player, adept at coordinating and influencing clients and colleagues to take action that drives success
- Ability to quickly assess needs and collaborate with client and colleagues to create and implement solutions
- Experience with internal marketing and communication strategies and campaigns to effectively drive employee/member engagement
- 7+ years in client service roles. Digital health is a plus.